Nikon Coolpix S1200pj could be perfect for Christmas19 December 2011 14:57:17
SD card users looking for a new camera to capture classic Christmas moments this year could be interested in the latest model from Nikon.
The photography giant has released its Coolpix S1200pj camera to the UK market and there is just enough time for enthusiasts to purchase one before the festive period.
According to the firm, the S1200pj has an inbuilt projector, which means that all images stored on the SD card can be viewed without the need for a PC.
Other features include a variety of image stabilising mechanics, 18 optimised scene modes and the option to record in 720p high definition format.
T3 recently reviewed the camera and was impressed, giving the device a four-star rating.
The site stated that the projector was a definite bonus, but the design of the camera was good enough to ensure that it was not merely a "gimmick".
Individuals who opt for the Coolpix could pair it with a high specification memory card to ensure that they do not have to compromise on performance.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43