Joining Hands free to download to SD card19 December 2011 14:58:35
SD card owners looking for a new smartphone app may be interested in the latest news from 10tons.
The software firm has announced that for the first time ever, the classic mobile game Joining Hands will be available to download to an SD card for free.
This means that the only limitation which prevents owners of Android smartphones and tablets from getting their hands on the game is the spare capacity of their memory card.
Playandroid.com recommended the app, stating: "Just open the Android Market and download Joining Hands. You will have lots of fun. Really, go, now."
Gamers must solve increasingly difficult puzzles to allow Peablins to join hands to make the world a better place.
The game supports OpenFeint technology so scores can be shared on online leaderboards.
Android apps are becoming increasingly popular. Recently, the ten billionth was downloaded and industry analyst Flurry expects smartphone titles to account for 58 per cent of the mobile gaming market before the year finishes.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02