Kinect coming to PC?23 December 2010 15:20:45
Microsoft's Kinect motion control device could be making its way to the PC, it has emerged.
Currently, the device, which uses cameras and infra red signals to register body movements, is only available as an add-on for the Xbox 360 console.
But according to one Korean developer, it will definitely be made available for the PC in the future.
GamePrix, based in South Korea, has launched a new PC-only game called Devine Souls that promises to resemble console games by featuring a combat mode similar to that seen in Tekken as well as Kinect support.
GamePrix's Jason Lim told IncGamers.com: "Kinect will soon be available as a new controller so it might be supported like joy pad mode in the future.
"Currently in MS, there are many game companies that are trying to apply for
Microsoft recently promised plenty new Kinect titles are to be released in 2011, following the device's launch in November this year.
- Enjoy Buddh at home - 31 October 2011 10:54:45
- Batman: Arkham City gets UK release date - 15 March 2011 14:58:46
- Crysis 2 multiplayer demo out tomorrow - 28 February 2011 17:44:08
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC release date announced - 24 February 2011 15:30:34
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior sells a million copies ahead of PS3 launch - 16 February 2011 15:29:03