Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown to hit consoles23 August 2011 15:24:15
Those who enjoy a good beat 'em up title might be interested in grabbing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown when it is released next year.
Gamers will be able to download it to their memory cards via Xbox LIVE Arcade or the PlayStation Network depending on their console of choice.
It sounds like long-term fans of the series and newcomers alike might find something to enjoy, if Sega's comments are anything to go by.
Vice-president of Digital Business at SEGA Europe and SEGA of America Haruki Satomi said: "With Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, we get to bring the ultimate expression of competitive one-on-one gaming to console players in one perfect package."
He added that a number of "tweaks" have been made to the fighter throughout its various evolutions, something that has continued this time around.
Alternatively, action role-playing game The Baconing may be more to some people's tastes and will be available across a number of formats from the end of this month.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19