Samsung unveils new smartphones24 August 2011 15:28:09
People who are on the lookout for a new smartphone may be tempted to wait to get their hands on one of a range of devices unveiled by Samsung.
The manufacturer is set to officially showcase the phones at the upcoming IFA, but consumers could be excited to hear some of the details about features of the products - the W, M Pro, Y and Y Pro.
Each of these falls into a category - based on the letter used - that may make identify what kind of mobile it is an easier process for people.
The W promises a 3.7-inch touchscreen and a five-megapixel processor, which could make memory cards a worthwhile purchase.
Commenting on this, JK Shin, president and head of Samsung’s Mobile Communications Business said: "As Samsung continues to innovate, our goal is to provide consumers with an experience uniquely tailored to their needs."
Other Samsung smartphones currently available include the Galaxy S and Galaxy Europa.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43