Samsung Galaxy R unveiled11 August 2011 15:34:31
Samsung and Nvidia have revealed a new smartphone that might prove tempting to technology lovers - the Galaxy R.
The handset, which has a 4.19-inch touchscreen, boasts a variety of features such as an eight GB internal memory and the potential for storage to be expanded with the use of a micro SD card of up to 32 GB.
In addition, it boasts Nvidia's Tegra 2 processor, which should make sure that users find the handset's interface speedy to use.
Nvidia's mobile business general manager Michael Rayfield said: "Samsung's newest super phone shows off Tegra's multimedia power and is a great example of what consumers expect from one of the world's top phone makers."
Ladies may be among those who find themselves seeking out the handset, if recent research carried out by OnePoll on behalf of Three is anything to go by, as it found that mums spend more than 70 hours per week working on family affairs.
The mobile network suggested some tasks could be completed on the move using a smartphone.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51