Samsung Galaxy M Pro the ideal business partner?25 August 2011 15:14:42
Those who like to keep up to date with the latest smartphone developments may be interested in putting their memory card into the Samsung Galaxy M Pro.
If appearances are anything to go by, the device could be viewed as a challenger to BlackBerry for the attention of business customers, thanks to its full qwerty keypad.
This is something that Rich Trenholm, writing for Cnet.co.uk, wasted no time in noticing, saying: "It's aimed at busy businessmen and businesswomen doing busy business, with its keyboard and enterprise software such as Exchange Active Sync and Cisco Mobile."
However, it's not all work and no play, as the device will also feature a five-megapixel camera, which could prove ideal for those keen to take snaps while on the move.
President and head of Samsung’s Mobile Communications Business JK Shin recently stated that the manufacturer is trying to better address the wide ranging needs of consumers with its handsets.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43