Ragnarok Violet may tempt gamers 8 August 2011 13:47:05
Gravity Interactive has now launched Ragnarok Violet as a new single-player game for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The product can be found on Apple's App Store and will be free to download to a memory card, with gamers able to enhance their experience by purchasing battle extras through iTunes.
Additionally, players will be able to buy different headgear for their 'pets', which will give bonuses when in game mode.
With more than 50 million players worldwide, Ragnarok Online – the internet version of the game – allows those who take part to collect costumes for their characters, explore the expansive world of Ragnarok Violet and compete in a whole host of challenges and battles.
Elsewhere, another newly-launched game which requires a memory card to play on the iPhone or iPod touch is A Space Shooter For Free.
The product allows players to lead main character Commander Jefferson through hordes of enemies to keep the galaxy safe from the threat of aliens.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19