New HTC tablet on the way?18 August 2011 15:37:12
Technology lovers may be keen to keep an eye out for a new HTC tablet that is expected to be released at some point in the next couple of months.
According to DigiTimes, the company's chief financial officer Winston Yung told Liberty Times - a Chinese newspaper - that the ten-inch screened product will be unveiled in quarter three or four of this year.
The product currently has the name HTC Puccini and is expected to make use of the Android Honeycomb operating system, have a front-facing camera and an additional eight-megapixel camera.
However, it is not yet known if the tablet will keep the Puccini name or which countries it will be released in.
People looking to make use of their memory cards in one of the manufacturer's current pieces of technology could grab the seven-inch HTC Flyer, which has micro SD slot allowing users to expand the storage on offer.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43