Micro SD cards could boost BlackBerry Torch 9860 4 August 2011 15:16:56
The new BlackBerry Torch 9860 is set to feature a five megapixel camera and a 720p HD video recorder, so people hoping to get their hands on it might be wise to pick up a memory card too.
According to the manufacturer, the device is "coming soon" and will offer users a 3.7-inch touchscreen and a 1.2GHz processor.
It could provide users looking to purchase a new BlackBerry with an alternative to the Bold 9900, although that decision could be helped by comments from Luke Westaway, writing for Cnet.co.uk, who suggested the website was "more excited" about the Torch 9860.
"We're keen to see what RIM can do with a fully touchscreen mobile," he said, adding although it may not challenge high-end smartphones "it could be cool".
A micro SD card could also prove useful for those wanting to expand on the internal memory and make full use of the camera functions.
- Mobile devices 'may become common in universities' - 4 January 2012 10:07:47
- Gadgets will try to offer a 'perfect user experience' - 4 January 2012 09:23:31
- Samsung announces new phone - 3 January 2012 14:48:26
- Realscorz release hockey app - 30 December 2011 10:40:32
- 3.7m Android phones activated over Christmas - 29 December 2011 11:27:51