Memory cards to be inserted into BlackBerry Curve 9360?23 August 2011 15:41:03
Technology lovers could soon be inserting their memory cards into the BlackBerry Curve 9360.
According to the manufacturer, the handset is "coming soon" and offers users a range of features that could make staying in contact with people easier than ever.
"You'll never lose touch with friends and family, thanks to secure messaging and the ease and accuracy of our classic qwerty keyboard," it advises, noting that BlackBerry Messenger and Facebook Chat should make communication simple.
Luke Westaway, writing for Cnet.co.uk, commented on this feature, saying that it is likely that after a little use people will find they are able to "rattle off messages at lightning speed".
However, the website also noted that the handset lacks touchscreen technology, something that many new phones offer.
Those seeking this function might prefer to take a closer look at the BlackBerry 9810, which is set to offer both touchscreen functionality and a qwerty keyboard.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43