Memory cards perfect for saving apps16 August 2011 15:33:01
Memory cards might be a worthwhile consideration for people hoping to download apps for their smartphone, if recent comments are anything to go by,
Founder of girlgeekchic.com Nikki Moore suggested users are often attracted by them as they offer the potential to do more with their handset than is possible with a normal mobile phone.
"If you like music, you want to have the news, or you want to have games - there's thousand of apps available for those sort of things," she said.
Ms Moore added that applications specially made for children are also available, which could prove ideal for parents hoping to keep their little ones happy while travelling.
One handset that may increase demand for sd memory is the HTC Evo 3D, which boasts 3D capabilities, has a 4.3-inch touchscreen, offers users a two megapixel camera for three dimensional images and five megapixels for those in 2D.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43