Football Manager 2012 could attract new fans15 August 2011 15:27:54
Sports fans and gamers alike may be excited to hear that details of the next installment of the Football Manager series have emerged.
The title, created by Sports Interactive and Sega Europe, gives players the opportunity to take control of a club of their choice and aim to guide them towards glory.
Football Manager 2012 promises more than 800 new features, including improvements to the 3D match engine, a new tutorial mode and a more flexible transfer and contracts system.
Studio director at the former company Miles Jacobsen stated he is "delighted" to be able to discuss the latest version and hopes dedicated fans, as well as newcomers to the series will enjoy it when it is made available later this year.
Alternatively, those who have slightly different tastes may prefer to grab a title they can play on the move - Hospital Havoc 2 - which simulate life as a doctor for iOS users.
- FIFA 12 finishes year in top place - 3 January 2012 16:52:53
- Nintendo announces downloadable titles - 3 January 2012 14:17:24
- Fifa returns to the top - 28 December 2011 13:04:01
- iOS apps now available to SD card users - 23 December 2011 14:39:20
- New Gears of War content announced - 22 December 2011 09:45:02