Boost memory of Samsung NS310 with SD card24 August 2011 15:41:44
Tech-savvy individuals might wish to take a closer peek at the Samsung NS310, which promises users that it will exceed in terms of both fashion and function.
Samsung states it makes use of a 1.5GHz Intel ATOM Processor N550, which could provide speedy performance.
People might find a good amount of storage is provided initially by the 320 GB internal memory offered by the netbook, although this could be boosted by making use of its SD card slot.
In addition to this, USB memory sticks may also be used, with Andrew Hoyle, writing for Cnet.co.uk, noting that the hardware offers "three USB 2.0 ports, VGA out, an Ethernet jack, mic in and headphone out".
Alternatively, those looking to buy something a littke bit different may rather get their hands on the recently unveiled Dell Vostro V131 laptop, which is available from £359 and offers up to 500 GB of hard drive space.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43