Splinter Cell Trilogy on the PS3 to get 3D support11 April 2011 16:55:56
The upcoming Splinter Cell Trilogy currently being developed for the PS3 will get stereoscoping 3D support, it has been announced.
Ubisoft is to release the first three ever Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell games - Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - as a bundle on the PS3 later this year.
Writing on the official PlayStation blog, Ubisoft PR coordinator Alex Monney said that the games would be updated with HD graphics, as well as being playable in 3D for those with a stereoscopic 3D.
He also revealed that the games would be based on the PC versions of the originals, "which had more content and detail compared to the PS2 version".
"We believe all these along with the original gameplay mechanics will make the Splinter Cell HD a nice treat for PS3 owners," Mr Monney commented.
The Splinter Cell Trilogy on the PS3 will be released on July 8th in the UK.
- Myst to return on 3DS - 23 December 2011 14:01:54
- Winter Sports 2012 available on Wii, 3DS and PC - 14 December 2011 13:31:09
- Skyrim 'is most popular game of 2011' - 9 December 2011 09:50:12
- Super Pokemon Rumble is now available - 2 December 2011 15:01:16
- Nintendo gives new firmware date - 30 November 2011 14:11:19