Samsung announces new digital camera28 April 2011 08:33:23
A new ultra-slim digital camera has been unveiled by Samsung.
Called the ST93, the 16-megapixel camera is likely to be compatible with memory cards such as SD and SDHC cards.
Among its features is Samsung's Dual Image Stabilisation function, which the manufacturer claims enhances performance by combining both digital and optical image stabilisation technology, providing clearer images in any environment and preventing distorted photos.
The ST93 also comes with 720p HD video recording capability, a 26mm 5x optical zoom lens and a Smart Filter feature to apply different effects to photos.
"The latest launch reinforces Samsung's ambition to produce fashionable and portable cameras that maintain a premium and high-quality feature set to guarantee great images," Samsung said.
According to the manufacturer, the camera should be released sometime this June.
It follows the recent announcement that the latest version of Samsung's Galaxy smartphone, the Galaxy S II, is to go on sale in the UK on May 1st.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43