New Dell laptops to be partnered with Verbatim USB 3.0 flash drive?28 April 2011 09:28:01
Two new additions to Dell's range of professional-level laptops could be perfect partners for the recently unveiled Verbatim Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
This is because the new laptops both come with USB 3.0 ports, meaning they can achieve far quicker transfer speeds when paired with a USB 3.0 device than laptops that only have a USB 2.0 port.
Dell’s new laptops - the 15.6-inch M4600 and the 17.3-inch M6600 - both offer four DIMM slots allow up to 32GB of memory, display options including Dell's billion-color PremierColor IPS RGB LED display and up to 750GB of hard drive space, reports pcmag.com.
Meanwhile, Verbatim launched the new Store 'n' Go USB 3.0 Flash Drive earlier this month.
The unit supports transfer rates of up to 70MB/s write and 120MB/s read on USB 3.0 host systems, while it is available in capacities of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43