Asus launches USB 3.0 Lamborghini notebook13 April 2011 15:36:49
A new notebook that is compatible with USB 3.0 devices has been unveiled by Asus.
Called the Automobili Lamborghini VX7, the notebook has been designed to feature styling like that of Lamborghini supercars.
It also boasts appropriately quick performance, coming with quad-core second generation Intel Core i7 processors and is the world’s first notebook with NVIDIA GeForc GTX 460M graphics.
This is supported by 3GB of dedicated video memory and a solid-state hybrid drive of up to 1.25TB in capacity, rated at approximately 10,000rpm.
Meanwhile, the laptop also comes with an USB 3.0 interface, which means those using a USB memory stick can benefit from transfer speeds of up to ten times that of USB 2.0 devices.
The VX7 is available in distinct orange, black and carbon fibre colours.
It follows the recent launch of the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer - a tablet computer that comes with a keyboard dock which enables it to be used as a notebook.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43