Ability to use USB memory sticks top feature of Nokia N815 April 2011 18:14:57
The ability to use the Nokia N8 in conjunction with a USB memory stick has been identified as one of the phone’s best features.
Nokia news site noknok.tv asked its readers to list their favourite things about the smartphone.
Many said the phone's 12-megapixel camera was one of the best reasons to buy the phone, as its high quality means that owning a separate camera is often unnecessary.
However, also among the most mentioned features was the USB On The GO function, said the news provider.
This allows users to plug a USB memory stick into the Nokia N8 to transfer media to the handset so that films and music can be watched on the handset straight from the USB drive.
Earlier this month, Nokia added two new smartphones to its range of handsets.
Called the E6 and the X7, they are aimed at business people and entertainment enthusiasts respectively, said Nokia.
- Transcend announces 'CDROM SD card' - 3 January 2012 12:03:23
- Mo-DV backs SD announcement - 21 December 2011 17:07:01
- Verbatim releases SD reader - 21 December 2011 17:05:17
- iPhone favourite comes to Android - 21 December 2011 09:58:49
- Electronics firms announce new SD partnership - 20 December 2011 14:20:43