You Save £34.99 (68%)
Item Out Of Stock
We can let you know when this product is back in stock, simply click notify me.
The sequel to the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 takes play in the deep South of the USA. Set in a modern day survival-horror universe, the co-operative gameplay of L4D casts four "Survivors" in an epic struggle against hordes of swarming
As if New Orleans hadn't had enough problems lately, now it's got to deal with a zombie invasion as well. Set entirely in the Deep South of the U.S., your team of four players must once again fight for survival against a never-ending wave of mutant monsters.
Co-operation is the name of this game, as you struggle to reach a series of safe houses and eventual rescue, while all the time being assaulted by hundreds of zombies and other creatures. The five new campaigns (one more than the original) feature a more detailed story and finally explain how the outbreak occurred.
If all you're interested in is the action though then there are new melee weapons - including a chainsaw - and lots of new firearms. With new mutant types as well this is the perfect mix of survival horror and all out first person shooter action. Fearing for your life has never been so much fun.
- Co-operation of the Dead: The fan favourite co-op shooter returns with five brand new campaigns and a more detailed story.
- Survival equipment: Wield new melee weapons, including axes, baseball bats and a chainsaw -or make use of the new assault rifle or silenced machine gun.
- Mutant evolution: Face off against new mutant types, including the fast moving Charger, the new Wandering Witch and fire resistant zombies.
- Virtual Spielberg: Revamped AI director watches how you play and increases or decreases the challenge accordingly, even altering the layout of the levels as it sees fit.
- Team works: Four new characters to play as: TV reporter Rochelle, mechanic Ellis, conman Nick and an American football school coach known simply as… Coach.
- Genre: Shooter
View our returns policy