Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset for (Sony PS3)
Attaches to the top of your PS3 controller for ease and comfort. Push the 'cursor mode key' and, the surface of keypad can also be used as a touchpad just like a mouse! Also features shortcut buttons to Message Inbox and Text Chat. PS3 controller not included.
The Wireless keypad for the PlayStation 3 system provides the freedom of easy to use texting and mouse input capabilities, all while maintaining full gameplay functionality in one easy-to-hold device. This Bluetooth device attaches to any DUALSHOCK 3 or SIXAXIS wireless controller and enables effortless internet browsing, e-mailing and instant messaging on the PlayStation Network and PlayStation Home. The unique touch pad feature allows for convenient scrolling and mouse input on the PS3 system on-screen display. Dedicated short cut keys provide instant access to ‘Message Box’ and other online communication applications on the PlayStation Network.
By integrating all these features in a sleek and elegant design, Sony Computer Entertainment, plans to further enhance online interactivity on the PlayStation®3 system.
- QWERTY keypad designed for fast, thumbs-only typing.
- Touch pad mode turns the main key area into a touch pad. When touch pad button is pressed, user can not use the keys for character input but can slide her finger on this area to select something on the screen. On the internet browser, user can see a cursor when this mode is set on.
- Dedicated short cut keys provide instant access to text-based communication applications on the PlayStation Network.
- Automatic pairing with the PS3 system via a USB cable.
- Charges by connecting it directly to the PS3 system using a USB cable.
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Up to 33 feet (10 meters) operating range
- USB 2.0 full speed (for battery charging and Bluetooth® pairing only)
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery (Capacity – 610mAh)
View our returns policy
01/03/2013 By N R (United Kingdom)
Can be used as a mouse. Quick access to messages/friends list. Very easy to set up.
Would be cool if the keys lit up or something it's hard to use in the dark as you keep hitting the wrong keys! Some games you have to just play in the dark for example Dead Space!
(showing 1 of 1 reviews)