You Save £3.34 (14%)
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
TP-LINK Wireless Range Extender TL-WA730RE is designed to establish an advanced wireless network with wider coverage and further range, building a wireless infrastructure instead of lots of wires.
Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with UK Plug to European Plug Adapter
TP-LINK Wireless Range Extender TL-WA730RE is designed to establish an advanced wireless network with wider coverage and further range, building a wireless infrastructure instead of lots of wires. It provides Range Extender Mode as default wireless mode, working as a relay station to pick up wireless signals from a network´s base router or access point, and repeat the signal flawlessly to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas. It also features its auto-repeater function, connecting the unsecured network instantly at a push of Range Extender Button on the exterior. Better still, it can not only get maximum performance with IEEE 802.11n products, but achieves fully 54Mbps speed when linking with IEEE 802.11g products.
Wireless N ---- Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WA730RE can establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of legacy IEEE 802.11g products. With transmission rates up to 150Mbps, it delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media and internet callings.
Range Extender Mode – Signal Booster
TP-LINK TL-WA730RE is designed to select Range Extender mode as the default wireless mode, working as a signal booster to relay the wireless signal and increase the distance over which a WLAN signal can spread, overcoming obstacles and enhancing overall network signal quality. It can also work at the conventional AP mode, accessing the Internet via ADSL/Cable modem and linking the wireless and wired network together.
One Button for Connection
TL-WA730RE features Range Extender Button that allows users to setup the wireless connection with the unsecured network simply by pressing the Range Extender button for about 5 seconds. After it is auto-configured successfully, the whole connection seems to be a snap for any users in that you don´t have to configure anything in any web page!
Fully Compatible with 54Mbps Products
TP-LINK Wireless Range Extender TL-WA730RE is fully compatible with IEEE 802.11g products, including routers, access points or adapters, and it will show full 54Mbps speed and get the maximum performance when linking with 802.11g products. Therefore, as the rapid development of IEEE 802.11n products, TL-WA730RE might not only protect your current 54Mbps investments but make your wireless network ready for IEEE 802.11n.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions ---- Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WA730RE provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, preventing the wireless network from outside threats.
Bundled Utility for Easy Setup
Apart from the Range Extender button, the device also comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
- 150Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- CCA Technology improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
- Range Extender Mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Achieves full 54Mbps speed when linking with legacy 802.11g products
- Advanced WPA/WPA2 encryptions protect your network from security threats
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free connections to routers or AP
- Provides throughput monitor indicating the current wireless throughput
- Supports configuration backup/restore and firmware upgrades
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Standards: With some n features, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Wireless Signal Rates: Up to 150Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(max. EIRP)
- Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Receiver Sensitivity: 130M: -68dBm@10% PER / 54M: -68dBm@10% PER / 11M: -85dBm@8% PER / 6M: -88dBm@10% PER / 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Mode: Range Extender Mode / AP Mode
- Interface: 1 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet Port
- Antenna: 4dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
- Power Supply Unit: Input: localized to country of sale / Output: 9VDC / 0.85A Switching PSU
- Operating temperature: 0oC~40oC (32oF~104oF)
- Storage temperature: -40oC~70oC (-40oF~158oF)
- Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%, Non Condensation
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 1.1 (in.), 150x100x28(mm)
View our returns policy
14/03/2013 By D W (United Kingdom)
Easy to setup wirelessly or wired. Can use the one ethernet socket as an extra wired connection
There isn't anything to not like.
(showing 1 of 1 reviews)