You Save £2.99 (25%)
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter is designed to provide a high-speed and unrivaled wireless performance for your computer. With a faster wireless connection, you can get a better Internet experience, such as downloading, gaming, video streaming and so on.
Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless Range Extender
TP-LINK TL-WN721N is designed to provide a high-speed and unrivaled wireless performance for your computer. With a faster wireless connection, you can get a better Internet experience, such as downloading, gaming, video streaming and so on.
The TL-WN721N Lite N USB Adapter complies with IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11b standards. It can perfectly interoperate with all the 802.11n/g/b devices. The TL-WN721Ns auto-sensing capability allows high packet transfer rate of up to 150Mbps for maximum throughput.
Additionally, the TL-WN721N supports QSS function, which can help you create a wireless connection with effortless security setup, to prevent outside intrusion and protect your personal information from being exposed.
Featuring high performance transmission rates, simple installation and adaptability, as well as strong security, the TL-WN721N Lite N USB Adapter is a perfect solution for small office and home needs.
- 150Mbps wireless transmission rate
- Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Quick Secure Setup, complies with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Sony PSP for online game
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
- IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Wireless Speed: 11n: Up to 150Mbps / 11g: Up to 54Mbps / 11b: Up to 11Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(MAX EIRP)
- Modulation Type: OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
- Receiver Sensitivity (without Standards antenna): 130M: -68dBm@10% PER / 108M: -68dBm@10% PER / 54M: -68dBm@10% PER / 11M: -85dBm@8% PER / 6M: -88dBm@10% PER / 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Work Mode: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Wireless Security: 64/128 bits WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Support Operating System: Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits), Windows 2000
- Interface: USB2.0 Hi-Speed connector
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~40oC (32oF~104oF)
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~70oC (-40oF~158oF)
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non condensation
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 0.9 x 0.4 in.(86.5 x 24 x 10 mm)
- Connection: USB2.0
View our returns policy