Item Out Of Stock
We can let you know when this product is back in stock, simply click notify me.
The TP-Link 150Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection.
The TP-Link 150Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. Using AlignTM 1-stream technology based on 802.11n technology, TL-WN722N provides a better wireless signal than existing wireless 802.11g technology. Most of all, equipped 4dBi detachable antenna can remarkably boost your signal range and speed. Now you can get a better Internet experience, such as downloading, gaming, video streaming and so on.
HIGH GAIN DESIGN
With powerful 4dBi detachable antenna, the TL-WN722N remains excellent performance in the long range and bad environment, it can receive signal from wireless base even separated by 2 floors.
QUICK SECURE SETUP
QSS or Quick Security Setup is a handy feature that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the QSS button on the wireless adapter, it automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection, instantly protecting your network.
TL-WN722NC equipped with the USB cradle and 1.5m extension cable, which allow you to save USB port space, and extend the USB connection length up to 5 feet, making it more convenient to plug the USB device in & out of the USB socket. Its elegant and stylish design is suitable for home deployment and will even improve the look of your home and office.
Why AlignTM technology is better?
AlignTM technology is announced by Atheros Communications, Inc, which is a leading developer of advanced semiconductor system solutions for wireless and wired communications. Based on the IEEE draft 802.11n 1-stream specification, the single-stream feature enables a new class of Wi-Fi® devices that deliver performance enhancements over the existing 802.11g technology, at comparable price points. Align solutions are also forward compatible to higher-performance, multi-stream, MIMO-based 802.11n - providing the optimal upgrade path for value-class WLAN products. Consumers who move from 802.11g to products based on Align 1-stream technology will experience enhanced performance in their home networks.
- 150Mbps wireless transmission rate
- Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Quick Secure Setup, complies with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- 4dBi omni-directional antenna detachable
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
- Equipped with an elegant and stylish USB Cradle for flexible deployment
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Wireless Speed: 11n: Up to 150Mbps / 11g: Up to 54Mbps / 11b: Up to 11Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(MAX. EIRP)
- Modulation Type: OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
- Receiver Sensitivity (without antenna): 130M: -68dBm@10% PER / 108M: -68dBm@10% PER / 54M: -68dBm@10% PER / 11M: -85dBm@8% PER / 6M: -88dBm@10% PER / 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Work Mode: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Wireless Security: 64/128 bits WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Support Operating System: Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits), Windows 2000
- Interface: USB2.0 Hi-Speed connector
- Antenna Type: 4dBi Detachable Omni-directional Antenna
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~40oC (32oF~104oF)
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~70oC (-40oF~158oF)
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.0 x 0.4in. (93.5 x 26 x 11mm)
View our returns policy