With faster wireless data operation rates, the BiPAC 3011W USB Adapter offers sufficient bandwidth and range to stream video, voice, music and all entertainment resources currently available on the internet. Now you can easily upgrade to a Wireless-N network and enjoy high-speed (150Mbps) network access!
The BiPAC 3011W supports both 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) for secure wireless LAN connections. It also supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) which ensures stable transmission quality for multimedia applications by granting optimal priority to traffic.
Ease of Use
The BiPAC 3011W features a convenient utility for users to scan available networks and secure preferred networks. It supports two operating modes – infrastructure and ad-hoc. In the infrastructure mode, the BiPAC 3011W allows you to connect to the Internet through a wireless AP and access network resources. It can also operate in Ad-Hoc mode without an AP, so that you can run peer-to-peer gaming and share files with your friends without the need of a wireless router. Ad-hoc networks also work well as a temporary fallback mechanism if the access points or routers stop functioning.
- Product Description: Billion BIPAC 3011N - network adapter
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: External
- Interface (Bus) Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.6 cm x 4.9 cm x 1 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Data Transfer Rate: 150 Mbps
- Network / Transport Protocol: CSMA/CA
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, IEEE 802.11n
- System Requirements: Linux, Apple MacOS X 10.4, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Apple MacOS X 10.5
- Connection: USB2.0
View our returns policy