Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with iPod/iPad/iPhone Dock Connector to USB Cable
With a 10 mm neodymium magnet and Xtreme bass system, the HA-S4X deliver outstanding audio and total phonic isolation thanks to reinforced rubber ear buds. Plus, there are three ear bud sizes available for total comfort.The JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosives also boast a 1.2-metre pure copper cable for even more freedom ofmovement when you're getting down to your favourite tracks!
- 10mm large diaphragm neodymium driver units and Extreme Deep Basse Ports deliver ultimate bass sound
- Rubber protectors for body durability
- Superior sound isolation
- Comfortable fit with ergonomic contoured form and three sizes of silicone ear-pieces
- 2.0mm-thick and robust 1.2m pure copper cable (Y-type)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo straight plug
- Special hard carrying case included
- S/M/L silicone ear-pieces included
- Driver Unit: 10mm
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5-23,000Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 16ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB/1mW
- Max. Input Capability: 200mW (IEC)
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Weight (without cord): 5.2g
- Accessory: Carrying case, S/M/L silicone earpiece
Avoid using headphones with the volume turned up for an extended period of time. Doing so can damage your hearing. It is advisable to keep the volume at a moderate level at all times. For your own safety, please do not use when driving or cycling.
View our returns policy
18/02/2013 By G G (United Kingdom)
Price. Style. Cable material reduces the chances of it knotting. Quality.
The plastic it arrived in - it's difficult to remove and it's very sharp if you attempt to cut it open...
11/03/2013 By G R (United Kingdom)
Very good sound Good looking product Prompt service from Mymemory, as usual. Real value for money
12/03/2013 By Z C (Croatia)
Very good sound for the money
Earphones are quite long
02/04/2013 By I J (United Kingdom)
Fantastic bass response - very clear sound at all frequencies.
Bit of external noise bleed
(showing 4 of 4 reviews)